Payment is to be made in full at least 14 days before the beginning of the course.
You will only be registered onto the course once full payment is received, so please do not wait until the last minute as you risk going on a waiting list for the next course.
- No student will be accepted onto the course until full payment is made, unless by prior agreement with the Course Director, under exceptional circumstances.
- To send your application by email, please save the Word document onto your hard drive, and once you have completed it and email it to admissions@PWTAcademy.Online and make your payment.
- The deadline for applications is 25th May 2016, though it would be unwise to wait until then as places are limited.
- Should the course not run (which is unlikely), your payment will be returned in full within 30 days.
- If you need to cancel before 25th May, we will refund 80% of the fee.
- Cancellations made after 25th May will not be refunded.
- Any discrepancies must be reported to PWT within 10 working days otherwise the invoice will be deemed as having been accepted as true and correct.
- For overseas payments please ensure that you pay the bank charges as the amount invoiced is the FULL AMOUNT that must be received by PWT – any outstanding bank charges will be invoiced to you. For the best foreign exchange rates we recommend payment via Moneycorp (details supplied on request).
- PWTAC@DEMY Training and CPD for Online Counselling & Psychotherapy is a trading name of Philippa Weitz Training Ltd; Registered in England; Company No. 3477157; Registered Office: 85 Church Road, Hove BN3 2BB